The mission of the school council is to work with the school community to provide a quality education in a caring environment.
School Council Virtual Meeting dates for 2023/24:
- Wednesday, September 27
- No Meeting in October
- Wednesday, November 29
- No Meeting in December
- Wednesday, January 31
- Wednesday, February 28
- Wednesday, March TBD Joint School Council Meeting
- Wednesday, April 24
- Wednesday, May 29
- No Meeting in June
** All School Council meetings take place in-person and virtually at 7:15
|Vice Chair||Jewel Graham (TBD)||
|Hunger Busters Director||
Philosophy, Mission and Vision:
- Explore school discipline policies; programs and directions; and budget allocations that best meet student needs.
- A cooperative approach to schooling in which decisions are made collaboratively and wherever possible at the school and classroom level.
- Facilitate a formal performance evaluation of our school council and to communicate the results of this evaluation to the school community.
- To keep the school board informed, in cooperation with the principal, of the school.
- To assist in coordinating projects and activities in the school, including fundraising.
The membership of the School Council shall consist of the following:
- Parents of students enrolled in École Lacombe Upper Elementary
- The principal of the school
- Teachers of the school
- Member(s) of the community